Can't quite figure it out? We are happy to help you
Net Operational Lease
Do you want to arrange things like repair, maintenance and insurance yourself? Then Net Operational Lease is the ideal lease form for you. The main difference with Full Operational Lease is the fact that with this form of leasing you can take care of the operational management of your car yourself. With Net Operational Lease, the vehicle is not on your balance sheet but with Derks Commercial Vehicles, so that you can make optimal use of your liquidity position for your company. As with Financial Lease, the costs in the field of repair, maintenance and insurance are for your account. The residual value risk lies with Derks Commercial Vehicles.
Net Operational Lease at Derks Commercial Vehicles
- Choose the commercial vehicle that suits the company;
- Determine the desired duration (12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months);
- Determine the desired mileage per year;
- Ask one of our advisors to make a Net Operating Lease quote;
- The company is tested for acceptance by Derks Vans;
- As soon as you pass the acceptance and agree yourself, you will receive the contracts;
- You read the contracts carefully and return them signed;
- The car is made ready for delivery in the workshop of Derks Vans;
- You come to pick up the car or have it delivered to your home;
- During the term you can drive safely and carefully.
Net Operational Lease contract
An Operational Lease contract can be entered into for all brands and types of commercial vehicles. Both new and used. You determine the term (12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months) and annual mileage. In consultation with Derks Vans you will agree on a down payment and possibly a purchase option. The monthly amount is then determined by any costs for: depreciation of the commercial vehicle, interest, motor vehicle tax, insurance and maintenance.
We are ready to get started with your questions!